almost 7 years ago
The submission deadline for the Communities on the Move Video Challenge is THIS FRIDAY, April 6 at 5 p.m. EDT!
Do you have all the required items ready to go?
- Make sure your entry is complete, triple check the Submission Checklist below. We don't want to have to disqualify your video based on a technicality, no matter how small it may seem!
- Don't wait until the last minute to upload your video. Keep in mind that the time it takes to upload/process a video on YouTube or Vimeo varies greatly depending on the format of your original video, file size, upload traffic, Internet connection speed, and could take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours or more.
- Is your video between 1 and 3 minutes long?
- Do you have a transcript of all the words that are spoken/sung in your video?
- Did you obtain actual signatures for the Video Image Release and Video Copyright Release, and saved it as 1 .zip/.pdf/.doc file? (Note: Only official forms for the competition will be accepted.)
- Does your video describe how your organization has worked to improve the wellness of children in congregation(s) or communities?
- Does your video focus on at least one of these topics: healthy eating, physical activity, and/or access to healthy, affordable food?
- Does your video direct viewers to www.letsmove.gov for more information?
- Have you reviewed the Official Rules and the Enter an Application page to make sure your submission includes all the required items?
Is my organization eligible?
The competition is open to faith-based institutions, community-based institutions and other non-profit organizations that, at the time of entry, are domiciled and organized in the United States. Government and for-profit entities, individuals, and teams of individuals are not eligible. Still not sure? See "Who is eligible to enter the competition?" in the FAQ for details.
If you have any questions about the competition, please email us at support@ChallengePost.com and include "Communities on the Move" in the subject line.
Good luck — we look forward to seeing your inspiring videos!